Master the Secrets of the Law of Attraction to Accelerate Your Personal and Professional Success
Home About Podcast Contact FREE eBOOK

Attract the Things and Life You Desire.

FREE eBook "The Blueprint for a Life Reboot"  Let's accelerate your journey from where you're at to where you want to be!

GRAB OUR FREE EBOOK HERE

Grab a FREE Copy of our eBook    

"The Blueprint For a Life Reboot" 

Moving through the catastrophe, loss, and pain of Covid-19 to a new foundation on which to build the next best version of your life.

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN

The Secret Code of Manifestation

Discover the 5 Step Process of Intentional Manifestation Using the Law of Attraction.

Supercharging Your Manifestations

Specific Techniques to Raise Your Vibration and Supercharge Your Manifestation Power.

Opening the Flow of Financial Abundance

Uncover & Replace Underlying Patterns that Block Your Financial Flow/Abundance.

      "Success is a matter of            understanding and religiously practicing specific, simple habits that always lead to success"         

                    - Robert Ringer 

Helpful Resources

FREE PDF: THE DOMINATING EDGE™ MORNING ROUTINE CHECKLIST >>

The secret manifestation formula. Taking 1% of the morning, that's just 14 minutes in the morning to make the other 99% better!

DOWNLOAD

FREE PDF: THE DOMINATING EDGE™ MANIFESTATION CHECKLIST >>

Download this free worksheet and use these deceptively simple tactics to attract the things and life you deserve. 

DOWNLOAD

THE 7 MOST DEADLY FINANCIAL MANIFESTATION MISTAKES >>

Download this free eBook to learn the 7 biggest mistakes you could be making that could be blocking your financial flow.

DOWNLOAD

"Jeff is one amazing individual. I have worked with Jeff personally and professionally over the past 11 years. Jeff embraces everything he does with great intent, passion, and enthusiasm! If you have an opportunity to work with Jeff it will change your life! I promise you that…"

~ Coleen Nelson

"Jeff's beliefs, words, and transference of optimism have had an immeasurable impact on me. Although my own growth has been at times painfully slow, my conscious choice to try to live each day with gratitude has lightened my heart and given my soul relief through some dark times. Our lives will always be presented with difficult circumstances, but having Jeff's messages of peace and eternal optimism has helped me create my own journey of happiness."

~ Joleen Borowski

"I was overwhelmed with so much information on the Law of Attraction out there, until I came across Jeff Hammer’s podcast, the Dominating Edge. Several months later, I was so hooked that I started working with Jeff as my personal/professional coach. Within a year, I’ve started a successful business doing work that I not only love but also it’s work that helps make the world a better place. I’m grateful for Jeff and his teachings!"

~ Marc Ronick

"Listening to Jeff Hammers Dominating Edge has been an amazing experience for me. Having a morning routine and practicing the steps have changed how I move through my day. I no longer wake up and start thinking of all the negative things happening in the world and dreading my job. I just focus on gratitude and continue to focus on knowing that the perfect opportunity is out there for me. It's a game-changer!! Thank you Jeff for giving us your time. I am so grateful for you!! "

~ Kathy Welsh

"From listening to your podcast and as a recipient of your coaching/mentoring, you have profoundly impacted my life in so many ways, inspiring me and sharing the tools to create the life of my dreams with ease and joy. Your enormous example of generosity and the law of circulation has helped me develop a much healthier relationship with money by releasing my fear and worry around money. I am forever grateful. "

~ Thank you, Amy
Close

50% Complete

Free eBOOK

Moving through the catastrophe, loss, and pain of coronavirus to a new foundation on which to build the next best version of your life. Grab a copy of our free eBook "The Blueprint for a Life Reboot".